Ramadi Mostly Cleared of Islamic State Yet Mines RemainBy
Some houses in the city are `rigged to blow,' Warren says
Sunni militia will work with Iraqi police to restore order
Iraqi government forces will be joined in Ramadi by Sunni militia to clear any remaining Islamic State terrorists and the “booby traps” they left behind, according to a top American military spokesman.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States