These Will Be Wall Street's Most In-Demand Jobs Next YearBy and
Energy dealmakers, rates traders seen benefiting amid turmoil
Another hot job: Helping banks automate trading across markets
Job cuts and shrinking bonuses dominated headlines from Wall Street this year, so it’s easy to forget pockets of the industry are booming. Plunging oil prices, the Federal Reserve’s first rate increase since before the financial crisis and the collapse in junk-rated debt are creating opportunities for some bankers and traders, spurring hiring and raises.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day