Spain's Socialist Party Balks at Podemos's Referendum RequestBy
Podemos, Ciudadanos leaders hold meetings with Rajoy
King Felipe may play role as mediator if impasse continues
Spain’s political impasse deepened as the Socialists said they won’t consider forging a partnership with supporters of a Catalan independence vote in a move that will complicate creating a ruling coalition.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock