Saudi 2015 Budget Deficit Is $98 Billion as Revenue DropsVivian Nereim and Glen Carey
Saudi Arabia expects to post a budget deficit of 367 billion riyals ($98 billion) as spending came higher than targeted and revenue dropped amid the plunge in oil prices, an official said on Monday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt