Nimbler Swiss Mid Caps Outpace Giants as UBS Wealth Says BuyBy
SMI is down vs SMIM up for first annual divergence since 2010
Mid caps seen as poised to benefit from domestic recovery
In a year when Swiss giants were hit by a stronger franc and worries about a slowdown in China, traders flocked to mid-sized stocks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Disney Buys Fox Assets in $52 Billion Split of Murdoch Realm