In Brazil's Bad Year, These Corporate Borrowers Were Hardest HitBy , , and
For corporate bondholders, 2015 was the worst in a decade
Latin America's bigget economy lurched from crisis to crisis
For Brazil, 2015 was never going to be a banner year. But even the pessimists were surprised by how bad it actually turned out to be.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards