Freeport's Moffett Departs With $83.3 Million Payday Amid RoutBy
Package includes $63.3 million in cash retirement plans
In new consulting role, he'll earn $1.5 million in annual fees
Life after Freeport-McMoRan Inc. will have its benefits for outgoing chairman James “Jim Bob” Moffett: namely, a payout that could reach $83.3 million plus $1.5 million in annual consulting fees.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks