Euro Climbs as ECB's Mersch Fails to Damp Best Month Since AprilBy
Common currency rises versus dollar, yen and British pound
Tender set to gain almost 4% versus greenback in December
The euro rose against most of its major peers as traders shrugged off comments by the European Central Bank’s Yves Mersch on the scope for further monetary stimulus.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Restricts or Bans Travel From Eight Countries
- This Startup Is Luring Top Talent With $3 Million Pay Packages
- IPhone Disappointment Hammers Suppliers, Fuels Taiwan Outflows
- Storm Watches Issued for North Carolina as Maria Churns North
- Crypto-Mania Grips Hong Kong as City Looks for Life Beyond Banks