Ukraine Budget Vote Seeks to Clear Way for Next IMF TrancheBy
Payments from $17.5 billion bailout were held up over budget
Parliament postpones discussions of new tax code into 2016
Ukraine’s parliament approved next year’s budget as it seeks to clear the way for the government to receive delayed funds from a $17.5 billion bailout to help the economy recover from recession.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day