Bank of Korea to Reduce Rate-Decision Meetings From 2017By
Central bank says change will give time to see policy impact
Fewer meetings will provide longer-term perspective, BOK says
The Bank of Korea said it will reduce the number of its rate-decision meetings to eight from 12 a year so that it has more time to consider the impact of monetary policy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts