Banimmo Drops Most in 7 Years on Profit Warning, No PayoutBy and
Property developer cites problems with Verviers mall project
KBC cuts rating to `hold' from `buy' and lowers target price
Banimmo SA plunged the most in more than seven years after saying its 2015 result would be “significantly negative” and scrapping plans to renew dividend payments due to problems at a shopping-mall project in eastern Belgium.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt