Thai Junta's Prayuth Says Reforms Must Come Before DemocracyBy and
Junta leader says new election won't be held until mid-2017
Prayuth lashes out at those seeking to 'defame' government
Thailand’s junta leader Prayuth Chan-Ocha used his year-end speech to remind his countrymen that he seized power in order to reform the nation and that a return to democracy will have to wait until that’s accomplished and won’t come before 2017.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License