Staples Calls U.S. Case on Office Depot ‘Fundamentally Flawed’David McLaughlin
Staples Inc. said the U.S. case seeking to block its takeover of Office Depot Inc. is “fundamentally flawed” because the office-suply retailers face competition from vendors like Amazon.com Inc. and W.B. Mason Co., according to a court filing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts