RWE and EON Agree to Sell Stakes in Luxembourg Utility EnovosBy
Companies are biggest losers on German DAX Index this year
RWE and EON plan to split in separate strategy shifts in 2016
RWE AG and EON SE agreed to jointly sell their minority stakes in Luxembourg utility Enovos International SA, making headway in their goals to shed unwanted assets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone