Rupiah Gains With Bonds on Government Steps to Spur the EconomyBy
Central bank says foreign debt inflows driving currency
OCBC sees economic growth picking up to 5.1 percent in 2016
Indonesia’s rupiah and bonds gained in a shortened trading week after the government pledged to take measures to spur growth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's