Oil Slump to 11-Year Low Just a Taste of Pain Felt by ProducersBy
Annual average price of Brent crude is lowest since 2004
Full-year oil price is more important for countries, companies
If oil’s slump to an 11-year low stung traders, it’s just a taste of the hardship felt by the industry.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations