Modi Agenda Scuttled by Partisan Gridlock, Key Bills StalledBy
Opposition parties block business in tit-for-tat politics
Parliament winter session ends with little to show in 2015
India’s parliament shut its doors for 2015 in what was a frustrating year for Prime Minister Narendra Modi as opposition parties, emboldened by a recent election victory in a key state, blocked crucial bills in tit-for-tat politics.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks