Libyan Factions Fighting Over Biggest Stake in Italy's RetelitBy and
Luxembourg court authorizes seizure of 15% stake in company
Retelit fiber-optic clients include U.S. Department of Defense
The two Libyan factions which are fighting for control of the country are also tussling in a Luxembourg court over the ownership of the biggest stake in Italian fiber-network operator Retelit SpA.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards