Huawei Ships 100 Million Smartphones on Global, Premium PushBy
China's slowing smartphone market has hampered Xiaomi, Lenovo
Telecoms giant remains a distant third to Apple and Samsung
Huawei Technologies Co. shipped more than 100 million smartphones this year as a drive to attract higher-end customers helped defy an industry slowdown that hit rival Chinese vendors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts