Eighth U.S. Fatality Linked to Faulty Takata Air Bag, NHTSA SaysBy
Minor driving a car under recall died in Pittsburgh in July
Fatality is the ninth worldwide tied to exploding air bags
Auto-safety investigators have identified an eighth U.S. fatality linked to a faulty Takata Corp. air bag.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone