Chinese Stocks Rise to Three-Week High in Hong Kong on BrokersBy
Guotai Junan rallies after chairman resumes his duties
Speculation of reserve-ratio cuts also fuel share gains
Chinese stocks rose to a three-week high in Hong Kong as brokerages rallied after Guotai Junan International Holdings Ltd. said its chairman will resume his duties and Haitong Securities Co. halted a share buyback plan announced during the midst of the rout for mainland stocks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's