Baosteel's Iron Ore Project Is Latest Casualty of Price CollapseBy
No further study to be done on West Pilbara Iron Ore Project
Market conditions were `central' to decision, Aurizon says
China’s second-largest steelmaker and its partners are mothballing a proposed iron ore project in Australia, the latest casualty of the market collapse that’s seen prices hit a record low this month.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States