Venezuelans in U.S. Linked to $1 Billion in PDVSA BribesBy
Roberto Rincon allegedly used hotels, liquor to win business
Rincon said to be `close'to drug trafficking ex-general
The U.S. accused two men of taking part in a $1 billion bribery scheme to secure contracts with Venezuela’s state oil company and linked one of the duo to a former head of Venezuelan military intelligence wanted for alleged cocaine trafficking.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself