Oil Refiners Find a Little Bright Spot in Europe Too Hot to HeatBy
Glut of gasoil used for heating hits record amid mild weather
Temperatures seen boosting motorists' consumption of gasoline
Europe’s balmy weather is presenting oil refineries with such an awful market for heating fuel that tankers bringing supplies from the U.S. are doing mid-Atlantic U-turns because their cargoes aren’t wanted. The same mild winter is, in part, helping to bring one little bright spot: gasoline.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts