Micron Earnings Hurt by Lower Prices as Demand for Chips SlumpsBy
Micron Technology Inc., the U.S.’s largest maker of memory chips, reported sales for the fiscal first quarter that fell short of estimates on slowing demand for components of personal computers and smartphones.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Europe Stocks Fall After China Drop; Dollar Steady: Markets Wrap
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says