Here Are the Biggest Crowdfunding Campaigns of 2015
Those with big dreams for big projects used to raise money from professional investors and venture capitalists, but the popularity of crowdfunding sites such as Indiegogo and Kickstarter has turned up an alternate route for fundraising.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy