ECB Diaries Show Investor Meetings Curbed Before DecisionBy
Entries show no engagements in week to Oct. 22 policy meeting
Central bank striving to damp perceptions of unequal access
European Central Bank diaries suggest Executive Board members have curbed meetings with banks and asset managers in the days and hours before monetary-policy decisions.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's