ConAgra's Sales Fall, Supporting Plan to Revive Food BrandsBy
CEO Connolly is shedding private-label, commercial operations
Revenue from consumer foods segment slips 2.9 percent
ConAgra Foods Inc., the maker of Chef Boyardee pasta and Orville Redenbacher’s popcorn, posted second-quarter sales that trailed analysts’ estimates, reinforcing the need for Chief Executive Officer Sean Connolly to focus on reigniting growth in the company’s household brands.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts