Buffett's Utility Gets Win Over Musk's SolarCity on CreditsBy and
Nevada regulators cut payments for excess solar rooftop energy
SolarCity has said the new rules would force it to leave
Nevada regulators decided to cut the credits that rooftop solar customers get when they sell power back to the grid, handing a victory to Warren Buffett’s local utility.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's