Brazil Real Rises as Emerging-Market Euphoria Offsets PoliticsBy and
China's stimulus plans boost demand for developing nations
New Finance Minister Barbosa talks to foreign journalists
The real rose as a rally in emerging-market currencies outweighed concern that newly appointed Finance Minister Nelson Barbosa won’t push to rein in Brazil’s swelling budget deficit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts