Bonds Set to Beat Stocks Globally in 2015 After China FaltersBy
Global bond index rises 1.3%, after gaining 7.8% in 2014
First two-year outperformance by bonds since 2001-2 tech slump
Bonds are poised to outperform stocks globally for a second year, the first time that has happened in more than a decade, as slowing growth in China drives demand for the safest assets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries