Asian Stocks Rise on Low Volume as China Signals More StimulusBy
China calls for `flexible' monetary policy to support reforms
Volume in Australia, Hong Kong at least 30% below average
Asian stocks rose in thin trading as investors weighed the prospect of more stimulus from Chinese leaders. Energy and utility shares led the advance.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards