Allied Irish CFO Sees Individuals Tapping $3 Billion Share SaleBy
Irish government preparing to sell AIB stake in 2016
AIB was told to get `in shape and be ready to go,' CFO says
The Irish government will probably sell some Allied Irish Banks Plc shares to individuals next year as part of a plan to dispose of its stake in the bailed-out lender, Chief Financial Officer Mark Bourke said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’