U.S. Stocks Rise From Lowest Since October Following 2-Day RoutBy
S&P 500 still on track for worst December since 2002
China officials signal further steps to support growth
U.S. stocks surged in the final minutes of trading, rebounding after the biggest two-day rout in three months as financial and technology companies paced a climb from equities’ lowest levels since October.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts