Nomura Tops Yen Bond League Table as Abe Waits on Japan Inc.By and
Nomura poised to overtake Mizuho, last year's top underwriter
Japan corporate bond offerings fall to lowest in nine years
Nomura Holdings Inc. is set to retake the top spot for underwriting Japanese corporate bond sales in a year when issuance fell to lowest since 2006 as companies restrained investment.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing