Mild Weather Eases UPS, FedEx Strain in Record Holiday RushBy and
Forecast provides relief in final days of Christmas shipping
Coordination with online retailers also seen as a boost
United Parcel Service Inc. and FedEx Corp. may get some help from the weather and better coordination with online retailers as they move into the final days of a record Christmas shipping season.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks