Credit Agricole Exceeds New ECB Minimum Capital RequirementBy
Bank must maintain ratio of 9.75%, including 0.25% buffer
Lender had 13.3% common equity ratio at end of September
Credit Agricole SA, France’s second-largest bank by assets, said it’s well above the minimum capital levels that will be required by the European Central Bank starting next month.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks