Argentina to Begin 'Substantive' Holdout Talks in Early JanuaryBy
Caputo and Quintana met with mediator in New York on Monday
Macri has said he intends to reach settlement with creditors
Argentina’s new government is planning to begin “substantive” talks with disgruntled creditors left over from the country’s decade-old debt dispute in early January, according to court-appointed mediator Daniel Pollack.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single