Spanish Exit Poll Shows No Clear Winner as Rajoy's Vote SlumpsBy
Socialists in second place with virtually all votes counted
Vote is `watershed moment,' uncertainty `total': Open Europe
Spain was left with no clear governing majority after Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy’s People’s Party lost more than a third of its support in Sunday’s election, as voters deserted the two main parties for new political groups.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Singapore Soars Up Innovation Rankings, U.S. Falls Out of Top 10
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks