Weakened Rajoy Heads Into Difficult Talks Over Spanish CoalitionBy and
Socialist leader Sanchez says `new political era is beginning'
Anti-austerity Podemos places third with Ciudadanos fourth
Spain entered uncharted political territory after Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy lost his majority in an inconclusive election that saw voters shift allegiance to new groups at the expense of the two main parties.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts