Cameron Faces Calls to Let U.K. Ministers Campaign to Leave EUBy
Ministers who support EU exit may be forced to resign
Spokesman for Tory rank-and-file lawmakers backs free vote
David Cameron is facing calls to allow ministers to campaign for Britain to leave the European Union, opening a potential rift between the prime minister and members of his government.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner