A Hacker Made a Mobileye Knockoff, But That's No Reason to SellBy
Deutsche Bank, Barclays defend stock against short sellers
Mobileye nearly erases 2015 gains as bearish bets climb
George Hotz’s claim that he built a driverless car in his garage is a Christmas gift for short sellers bent on crushing Mobileye NV’s stock.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts