Stocks Hit Two-Day Skid Erasing Initial Optimism for Yellen HikeBy and
S&P 500 falls 3.3% after Fed in biggest drop since Sept. 1
Crude oil at 6-year low rekindles anxiety over global growth
On second thought, maybe those zero-percent interest rates weren’t so bad.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again