Parts of Johannesburg Without Water After Major Pipes BurstBy
Pipes ruptured in west of South Africa's biggest city
Three reservoirs empty, two more to run dry later Friday
Parts of western and northern Johannesburg were without water Friday after two major pipes burst, events that will lead to at least five water storage facilities in South Africa’s biggest city running dry by the end of the day.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts