New VW Claims Chief's Prompt Settlement Goal Runs Into LawyersBy
Ken Feinberg hired by VW to help avoid `protracted' litigation
Volkswagen faces 500-plus suits over emissions-cheating cars
Volkswagen AG’s new settlement master will have to steer around a squadron of lawyers to fulfill his mission of providing “prompt relief” to the owners of diesel-engine cars rigged to cheat emissions tests.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's