German Yield Curve Flattens as Oil Weighs on Inflation OutlookBy
Oil price plunge keeps deflationary worries alive in Europe
Euro-area government bonds rise for second day on Friday
The yield difference between Germany’s 10- and 30-year government bonds shrank to the narrowest level since November as oil headed for its third weekly decline, helping add to deflationary pressure.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day