El Nino's South African Victims Range From Cows to Corn FieldsBy and
Farmers forced to get rid of livestock as feed becomes scarce
Rain water needed for cows and crops as dams run dry
Koos Dafel parked his pickup truck next to the rotting corpses of cattle on his farm in South Africa, in the grip of its worst drought in 23 years, and looked at them helplessly.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Restricts or Bans Travel From Eight Countries
- This Startup Is Luring Top Talent With $3 Million Pay Packages
- IPhone Disappointment Hammers Suppliers, Fuels Taiwan Outflows
- Storm Watches Issued for North Carolina as Maria Churns North
- Crypto-Mania Grips Hong Kong as City Looks for Life Beyond Banks