Carnival Sees Advance Cruise Bookings `Well Ahead' in 2016By
Fourth-quarter earnings surpassed analysts' estimates
Company has started selling at higher prices than a year ago
Carnival Corp., the world’s biggest cruise operator, rose after saying advance bookings for the first three quarters of 2016 are well ahead of the previous year at slightly higher prices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap