U.S. Oil Is Too Good, Too Pricey and Too Far for Asia BuyersBy , , and
Exports seen offering diversity of supply, not discounts
U.S. supplies more likely to head to Latin American buyers
In the world’s biggest oil market, buyers have better options than U.S. crude.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's