Abengoa Banks Said to Agree Initial Terms for Loan to Pay BillsMacarena Munoz and Katie Linsell
Abengoa SA creditors, including Banco Santander SA and HSBC Holdings Plc, have reached a preliminary agreement to provide the distressed renewable-energy company a 113 million-euro ($122 million) credit line to pay wages and suppliers through the end of the year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's